Friday, May 15, 2009

Surgery is over, Jack is doing Well!!!

Getting to the point as quick as I can, surgery is over and Jack is doing Well!!!  I only have a couple more detail other than that.  The surgery started earlier than expected because the case before him finished early.  Jack is still sleeping and just starting to wake up.  Jon and Heidi are right by his side helping him out.  

On a personal note, what a brave big boy.  I know he has more courage than I and has such a good spirit about everything.  He and his whole family always put a smile on your face when you see them.  Heidi, I used spell check :).

6 comments:

  1. Yay #2 , glad to hear all seems well!! You are the coolest little man!!
    Love-
    Uncle Dave, Aunt Jodi, and Hayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Happy to hear everything went well Jack! Love ya buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear things went well!!! Way to go big boy! I can't wait to hear how amazingly fast you recover and how the doctors are so surprised with how well you do, I wouldn't expect anything less with your history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Jack! Hugs to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear he is out of surgery Heidi. I have kept him in my prayers throughout the day. I pray you all have a good night. =)

    ReplyDelete