Wednesday, May 27, 2009

COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Whew, today is over. What a crazy day, but now all the kiddos are tucked into bed…so all seems right in the world again. :)


This morning was wonderful. We had friends stop by this morning with lunch, dinner, balloons and presents. What more could we ask for??? They even spent time playing with my kids, which right now is the biggest blessing I can get! One can only play so much Uno, and I’ve had my fill. So thank you Debra for keeping Jack entertained for an hour and Michelle, the food was delish!



Oh, and then this showed up on my doorstep.







I think it went over well.












Each of the 3 kids had their name on one cookie. The boys asked me which cookie was mine since my name wasn’t on any of the cookies. I told them the rest of them were for me. Jack looked at me, serious as can be, and says, “I think you need to call the person that sent them to make sure. That just doesn’t seem right.” So, Kent and Kris, if he asks…I called you, right? And the rest are all mine, right? :)

Amelia has started crawling, which to be honest I could do without. It’s cute and all, but I’ve got a 6 year old learning how to drive a wheelchair. He ran over her today. Twice. And it hurt. A lot. She cried. A lot. He was upset because he really loves his sister. A lot. She was rather crabby today anyway, on account of she’s getting over the stomach bug and popping out 2 teeth. She was a real peach all day, but tonight we finally figured out that she’s happiest naked playing with matchbox cars (a future Danika Patrick perhaps?) So, I went with it and we ended the evening on a nice note.

Jack complained about some pain today above his knee. I think it's from not being stretched out in almost 2 weeks. I did my best to do some stretching and he loved that. He asked me if I used to be a PT. When I told him I hadn't, he said, "Really? Well, you should think about it because you are good."

Oh, and I find it very amusing that I overheard my boys discussing Jon and Kate this morning over breakfast. (I'm referring to Jon and Kate plus 8, in case you are living under a rock and don't know who Jon and Kate are.) Based on what I overheard, I'm pretty certain that the boys are on "Team Jon".


I’ve gotten a request for pictures, so here you go! This is Jack’s view:



Here he is with a few of his lego masterpieces:





Jon and Jack, using this fixator as an excuse to play video games for hours.




The volcano launch. The blanket was there to provide warmth, not protection.




Amelia…don’t be fooled by the bow and the sweet smile…she is a beast. I also realize there is snot all over her face, I’m fighting a losing battle with that this week.




And a final picture of Max. No reason for posting this picture other than to annoy my father who’s first thought is going to be “can’t they PLEASE cut that kid’s hair?” :)



Tomorrow is the day we head to see Dr. Kogan. I’m hoping Jon is home in time from work today to go with us tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT COOKIES!! I think one of those soccer balls has my name on it under the icing.
    Love the pictures with all the smilies!

    I'll be watching for your post tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, those kids are all little clones...cute ones at that! They are all three very adorable. It looks like you have lots of people that love you...thats awesome. Jack looks great..!:)
    Thanks for posting pix, I really enjoy seeing those cute kiddos.

    Take care,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete